[linux-dvb] diseqc 1.2 Motor

hello,
if anyone intrested, I now have a vdr 0.72 with working diseqc 1.2
for motor mount dishes.
i use some of the code Niels de Carpentier has already posted on the list,
and added turning and storing new positiones.
form me it works ok.

the code is a prototype, and verry uggly, it even may include tabs :-)
because of some other modification i made to fit my needs i don't want to
post a diff.
if anyone is intrested mail me, I send you a complete tar.
remember, this is verry experimental code :-)