[linux-dvb] Conversion to DivX...

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

I think, I have a working solution for this problem.
I had success with 3 films, one after one - the best result
since i have my DVB card :-).

I'll try to setup an page for this problem, this evening, which
explains all step by step as well i will post an little
guide here, after I come back from "Miss Undercover" (was that the
name?) :-)

Mario