[linux-dvb] dvb configuration for Sirius 2 - internet connection

Hello everybody,
I am using a Technotrend DVB sat card in a linux box running redhat linux 7.0
and i have loaded the drivers taken from linuxtv.org succesfully without any problems.
I am trying to set up a proxy - based  internet connection similar to EON, using the sirius 2 satellite (the internet provider called planetsky ) but i do not now the steps
to do that. I have all the necessary technical figures to do that (Symbol rate, LOF ..., proxies, ..)
 , but i do not know were to apply them! (configuration files, etc)
The docs that comes with the driver does not provide me a real help.
Please send me any usefull links or advices in order to do that, i would be greatefull!
I hope not to install microsoft's winblows 2000 advance server!