[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: Sat-HOWTO

Unreachable ... hmmm can anyone please confirm ?? on the internal net the
page is reachable ..(of course) and the leased line is functional ... so
where is the Problem ?? maybe a resolve issue ???

Greetings
Stefan Hagendorn

http://www.lindy.cc/dvb

                    "Roberto Arcomano"
                    <berto@fatamorgana        An:     "linux-dvb" <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
                    .com>                     Kopie:
                    Gesendet von:             Thema:  [linux-dvb] Re: Sat-HOWTO
                    linux-dvb-bounce@l
                    inuxtv.org

                    30.04.2001 20:10

> Stefan Hagendorn found at http://www.lindy.cc/dvb/

Sorry, you can retype name address, It seems to be unreachable.
Thank you
Roberto Arcomano