[linux-dvb] Re: Multi directory setup in VDR

Jens Bieler wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I'm testing the multi directory setup with one Harddisk partition at the
> mount point /video0 and one DVD-Ram device at the mount point /video1
>
> The DVD-Ram contains some recordings, but if i start the video disk recorder
> with ./vdr -d -v /video0 i see nothing in my recordings menu.
>
> Could anybody tell or help me to find the reason of these problem ?

Do the recordings on the DVD-Ram follow the VDR naming conventions?
Also: there needs to be a directory on /video0 that contains symbolic
links to the files on the /video1 directory. Normally VDR creates all
this automatically, but in your case you'll need to create these manually
(although this is not what the multi disk mode was originally indended for).

Klaus