[linux-dvb] Re: AW: VDR 0.80pre8, current CVS OSD problems

Andreas 'Count' Kotes wrote:

> Hi!
>
> * Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [20010530 13:32]:
> > Andreas 'Count' Kotes wrote:
> > > * Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [20010530 13:10]:

> > > hm. did not work for me. still no menu, and no chance to (re)learn keys.
> >
> > What happens if you use an even smaller value (12, 11, 10...)?
>
> grk .. should have come up with that myself. 12 works like a charm.

So above all else this appears to be hardware dependent, too.
Guess I'll need to make the OSD retry opening windows with smaller
and smaller sizes until it succeeds. Just hope there will be enough
memory left for at least a few lines of OSD...

Klaus