[linux-dvb] Re: Problems using mplex

> > No, that can happen. I have to check the routines that try to
> > determine the time offset between audio and video when I have time.
> > Just give a low number for the offset.
> >
> > Marcus
>
> Dear Marcus,

<deleted>

Sometimes i have the strong fealing that nobody reads my mail. :-)))

The VPTS - APTS in the current mplex isn't usable at all. (I Don't know
why)

For different players you have to use diffrent FIXED offset-values

"-v 60"   xine, PowerDVD, Ravisent
"-v 300"  DVB-Card, DivX-Transcoder
"-v 600"  xmovie

Bis denn