[linux-dvb] VDR 0.8 with SuSE 7.2?

I am planning to install SuSE 7.2 (Kernel 2.4.4) on my VDR
PC this weekend (received 7.2 yesterday in spite of the
Heise news article that said it will be out on June 12th).

Is anyone else using this combination (SuSE 7.2 or at least
Kernel 2.4.4)? If yes, can you recommend it?

Which version of the driver works best with the latest VDR
and Kernel 2.4.4?

Klaus reported that the latest CVS driver works unreliably
with VDR. Has this problem been fixed or should I check out
an older driver?

Thanks for any advice.

Carsten.