[linux-dvb] Re: AV7110 Datasheet

Hello,

I thought everyone on this list would have a copy of the datasheet. I
searched the archives in March and found a message telling that TI had
dropped the "confidental"-status on the info. I mailed to the named person
at TI and some days later I got it... If I knew you still were looking for
it I would have posted...sorry...

BTW: the GNU C Compiler can generate Code for the ARM7. Just grab a recent
copy of binutils, glibc (or dietlibc) and gcc and start coding.

cu
Christian - still counting the hits on my website...

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Andreas Peter wrote:

> Hi,
> i've found the datasheet of the AV7110 with some details about RAM,
> OSD...:
>
> http://www.cdaniel.de/elektronik-dvb.phtml
>
> Andreas

| Christian Daniel                                      |
| Drechselblick 5        Mariannhillstraße 6 / App. 220 |
| D-97816 Lohr am Main   D-97074 Würzburg               |