[linux-dvb] Re: Solved Problems in VDR 0.8 & DVB 0.9x ?

Klaus Wolf wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> what is about the following Problems of DVB, VDR.
> Are they solved ???
>
> Problems:
> ---------
> -after a view switching of Premiere Channels the decyption fails
>  and only the last decypted channel will be displayes all other
>  cryptes channels are black from this time on.

Do you have the CAM in your primary DVB card (in case you have more than
one DVB card)? There have been reports that once a recording has been
played back on card with a CAM, the CAM starts failing.

> -the movies donīt run smoothly. Sometimes the pictures "hang"
>  (eg. all 1-2 minutes) for a extrem short time and then continues 100%
>  (when I move backwards and replay the same scene, all is ok!)

Does this happen only with specifc channels/broadcasts?
The ZDF is a known troublemaker here.
Did you have any such problems with VDR version 0.72 (assuming you have
used that one earlier)?

Klaus