[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Solved Problems in VDR 0.8 & DVB 0.9x ?

>Klaus Wolf wrote:
>>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> what is about the following Problems of DVB, VDR.
>> Are they solved ???
>>
>> Problems:
>> ---------
>> -after a view switching of Premiere Channels the decyption fails
>>  and only the last decypted channel will be displayes all other
>>  cryptes channels are black from this time on.
>
>Do you have the CAM in your primary DVB card (in case you have more than
>one DVB card)? There have been reports that once a recording has been
>played back on card with a CAM, the CAM starts failing.

i am using 2x dvb-s haupauge cards and i am looking over the dvbs with the
ci interface (it is the 2nd card)

>> -the movies donīt run smoothly. Sometimes the pictures "hang"
>>  (eg. all 1-2 minutes) for a extrem short time and then continues 100%
>>  (when I move backwards and replay the same scene, all is ok!)
>
>Does this happen only with specifc channels/broadcasts?

i am using 0.72 and have problems in the replays all channels!!
i want to know if in vdr 0.80 all replay runs 100% smoothly ???

>The ZDF is a known troublemaker here.
>Did you have any such problems with VDR version 0.72 (assuming you have
>used that one earlier)?

Klaus

linux-dvb" as subject.