[linux-dvb] cutting problems with VDR 0.80

Hi,

I just tried to remove the commercials from an X-Files episode I recorded
two weeks ago with a preX version of VDR. The cutting process seems to run
fine, but the result only shows half of what I have cut before (the net
length of the episode should be around 45 minutes but the resulting file
is only about 24 minutes long). I examined the marks.vdr file and all
cutting marks are there. I then tried to cut a recording I made with the
current 0.80 release and it ends prematurely, too. The result can be
reproduced if I remove the cut files and start the cutting process again.
How can I determine what's going wrong?

Regards, hh