[linux-dvb] change VDR's replay buffer size

Hello list,

can anyone tell me how to change the size of the replay buffer in VDR
0.80? My problem is that the audio on my recordings which should normally
sound like this ...

       AAAAAAAAAAAAA

... sometimes sounds like this:

       A A A A A A A

I switched from Reiserfs on my /video partition to XFS and the situation
has improved already but the phenomenon isn't completely gone. So, I would
like to try to increase the size of the replay buffer and see what's
happening. I remember a posting to the list a while ago how to do that but
I can't find it anymore (BTW, could someone at Convergence add a search
function to the mailing list archive?)

Thanks,
hh