[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-C and anlog module how ?

Hi Michael!

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 04:29:27PM +0200, Michael Kloß wrote:
> Hello,
>
> do anyone is using a (Siemens) DVB-C card with a analog module ?

I remember that question was asked once in the list.

> I understand the DVB card only display mpeg2 streams on tv. With
> the analog module i can display analog signals, too. How it works ?
> Do it convert the analog signale to mpeg2 stream?  So it can be
> record with vdr ?
> Or just do the module a direct passthru and no decodeing chips are used ?

AFAIR there was no solution presented. It was just said that analog
TV watching is not possible. To be sure browse the ML archive.

Regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
E-Mail: reinhard@suamor.de
New GnuPG Public Key available on request

-- Type: application/pgp-signature