[linux-dvb] Re: Hack: RPM-Spec File for Linux Mandrake

Sorry, there was a type in my mail, the homepage should be of course:
http://www.suamor.de/dvbpage.html

Regards,

Reinhard

P.S.:
Why is my gnu pgp signature always removed from mails to this list ?

--
E-Mail: reinhard@suamor.de
New GnuPG Public Key available on request

-- Type: application/pgp-signature