[linux-dvb] Problem running VDR 0.8 with Haupauge NOVA

Hello everybody,
has anybody running VDR 0.8 with one NOVA in the computer?
I installed the DVB driver 0.9-2001-6-4 and it works, after I did the steps
in the "SuSE 7.2 How-To" mentioned earlier in the list.
But VDR crashed sometimes and the log sayed: dvbapi.c, 2005 Invalid
argument. I looked in the source and found the SetPid function. I changed it
in that way, that it always returns true. Now VDR does not crash. It
displays the EPG perfectly (freu). But when I start recording, the file is
always 0 bytes. The log says ERROR dvbapi.c,532.

Can everybody please help.

Markus Erhardt