[linux-dvb] VDR 0.81 patch for current CVS driver

I have uploaded a patch to

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.81.diff.gz

that turns VDR 0.80 into VDR 0.81, which has the following improvements:

- Fixed handling the case where the driver reports EAGAIN during recording,
  but no data comes within 5 seconds.
- Fixed EPG scanning on single DVB card systems.
- There can now be two audio PIDs per channel, which can be toggled via the
  "Green" button in the "Main" menu. The "Edit Channel" menu therefore now
  has two audio PID fields (Apid1 and Apid2). By default, Apid2 is 0, which
  means there is no alternate audio track.
- Fixed replaying in case the driver reports EAGAIN.
- Now 'runvdr' checks if the driver is already loaded.
- Fixed removing recordings with Lifetime = 99.
- Improved channel switching.

I have postponed my current work on remuxing video with two audio
streams in order to provide this improved version of the current status.
Together with today's CVS driver version (which has only one line changed
since the previous version, but it would seem that this makes a hell of
a difference!) I was able to replay several recordings (even such ones made
with earlier driver versions) without the audio suddenly failing completely
(so that only a Stop/Resume would get it back) and without _any_ video jerking :-)
I strongly recommend getting this latest CVS driver version and applying
the above patch to VDR 0.80. If you have already applied one of the
vdr-0.81pre... patches, go back to a fresh version 0.80 directory to apply
the above patch.

Sorry this patch doesn't fix the "cutting bug" yet, but I'll get to this
on thursday...

Klaus