[linux-dvb] Re: Question: How do I find out if DVB-C card works where I live?

Hi,

On Jun 12, 17:49, Matthias Weingart wrote:
> Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: Question: How do I find out if DVB-C card works w
> I suppose that DVB-boxes of any vendors will run in sweden? If this is
> true then the DVB-C with linux should run too. But DVB-C is not well
> supported with vdr (because the author do not have cable).
s subject.
>-- End of excerpt from Matthias Weingart

that's not generally true. I have been using VDR with DVB-C for some time now,
and the latest version of VDR works with DVB-C again without problems.

Peter

--
Peter Hofmann                  e-mail: junk@pxh.de