[linux-dvb] Re: DTV with keyboard input

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 08:30:00PM +0200, Andreas Hoelscher wrote:

> now I can type in exactly one number key and the expected station will
> be tuned in and I can see the osd for a short time.
>
> After that I can't do anything with dvt. No channel switching at all.

[snip]

> at this moment the log output stops and nothng happens any more.

I have the same problem.

> Any hint what I did wrong?
> Is there a key to get an on screen menu (except a station number)?

I can use the 'a' key several times to display the channel list. 'b' says
that Videotext is not available. And 'o' selects a channel from the
channel list and tries to switch. But right after the first switch dtv
does not react to any input anymore.

I have to get my remote control working again :-)

cu,
Lars

--
Velilind's Laws of Experimentation:
        (1) If reproducibility may be a problem, conduct the test only once.