[linux-dvb] Re: diseqc 1.2 patch

hello,

first:
I have uploaded a new patch to
http://bernd.schweikert.bei.t-online.de/
now channel switching after motor movement should be better.
also the nice :-) gui for adjusting the motor has improved.

to your question:
i don't know what the spezification says.
i once had a humax receiver, and its spezification says it can handle a
motor. but the power was to week. so i added a dual lnb. if you power the
secont output then the first uses less energy from the motor-receiver.
in 18V mode the humax was able to turn the motor.
my siemens card also is able to power the motor at 13V.
but i never tryed it without powereing the second LNB output.
(i use a 60cm dish, and a precon (stab) HH100)