[linux-dvb] Re: Incorrect transport packet header

At 12:32 21.6.2001 +0200, Ralph Metzler wrote:
>You should use a section filter for filtering sections.
>We do not support conversion of section data back to TS data, only of
>PES data. What you are getting are TS packets which were reconstructed
>from the output of a hardware filter which delivers the TS payload but
>assuming this payload is PES.

Well, I'm looking for a piece of code with which I'd be able to get TS from
the card (with these new 0.9.x drivers). It should contain all the
necessary information so that f.ex. ts_demux would work with that stream.

I mean a stream like what I got with 0.8.2 drivers from /dev/video with
outstream=2 (TS) parameter for dvb driver. Is that possible with the new
driver? (I can't do dvb api very well (what is 'section data'?), I just
need TS for other purposes.)

Our card is Hauppauge DVB-s.