[linux-dvb] Re: VDR 0.82 doesn't compile (?)

Stephan,

Debian puts the kernel headers in the libc package, so if you upgrade your
kernel, your include files are not upgraded as well.

You can solve this by creating the correct link in /usr/include

cd /usr/include
mv linux linux.debian
ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/linux linux

After you have fixed this the driver should compile without problems.
(It did for me)

Niels