[linux-dvb] Re: CI-Cam and VDR 0.82

> could it possible that VDR .82 will ignore the setting for the
> card-number who will decrypt an Pay-TV Channel? I have testet with a
> default channel.conf (all cyrpted channels on last card) an an Ci on the
> first Card. VDR will still Display all channels.
>
> So would it possible to use e.g. 2 Cardīs with 2 Irdeto-CIīs (and 2
> Abo-Cards;)) and record one Premiere-Channel while still looking an
> other?

Sure. With 2 computers.

I have 2 Computers. One with 1 DVB-S+(1)CI and one with 2 DVB-S+(1)CI. Ok
the one with the 2 DVB-s-Card isn't connected to the TV-Set, but makes
good work as a dedicated recorder. (If you export the filesystem via NFS
and mount them on the computer, with connection to the TV-Set, you can
even do timeshift/"live"-viewing! ("live" because you will have a delay of
a few seconds)

Bis denn