From: Andreas Vitting [mailto:Andreas@huji.de]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 00:05
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] AW: VDR: first step towards AC3 sound

I have tried it out, but i can get no data! The command -a works, the
ac3play starts, but no data was send to it. I have also tried your
command -a "cat > vdr.ac3" but the file keeps empty. I'm using the newest
cvs dvb api and your patch was successful read in. The records are new and
from different channels.
With the dvdplayer and the dvb card my ac3 works ok.
Also, what's wrong ??

Andreas