[linux-dvb] Re: VDR and A/V sync with latest CVS driver

I just tested N3 .. a small recording from the actual programm.

I updated the DVB Driver some hours ago ...

I got audio dropouts and after a while it looks like Audio and Video are
not in sync anymore, its not much ... and I'm not 100% sure ...

Greetings Stefan

                    Klaus Schmidinger
                    <Klaus.Schmidinger@c        An:     linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
                    adsoft.de>                  Kopie:
                    Gesendet von:               Thema:  [linux-dvb] VDR and A/V sync with latest CVS driver
                    kls@cadsoft.de

                    24.06.2001 21:19

I'm currently viewing a recording from channel N3 and apparently
after a while the sound gets ahead of the video, until it finally
results in audio dropouts. When I Stop/Resume the replay it works
again for a while.

Can anybody else confirm this?
I'm using the latest CVS driver.

Klaus