[linux-dvb] Antwort: AW: Antwort: AW: Re: VDR: first step towards AC3 sound

Hi Andreas,

I've done exactly the same .. I recorded some movie ... (nothing special ..
and NOT 5.1) and played it with ac3dec without any problem ...
I don't now anything about size and sync .. I just can tell that it works

Greetings Stefan

                    "Andreas Vitting"
                    <Andreas@huji.de>         An:     <Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc>
                    Gesendet von:             Kopie:  <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
                    linux-dvb-bounce@l        Thema:  [linux-dvb] AW: Antwort: AW: Re: VDR: first step towards AC3
                    inuxtv.org                sound

                    25.06.2001 20:42

Hi Stefan,
i have decoded a 2/0 AC3 Stream (the standard Stream from pro7 television).
Pherhaps you has recorded a 5.1 DD Stream from a movie ?? My stream is
wrong. From the sync to the next sync bits there is more room then the
framesize told me (14 Bytes).

Andreas