[linux-dvb] AW: Graph. LCD-Display Specs ? (german content)

Hello,

> Hello there,
>
> I got an offer for a graphical LCD-display I would like to use for my VDR.
> As I do not have www-access right now, maybe someone could have a look at
> the specs and crosscheck with LCDProc.

Last week I got the same offer too. Some month ago this display was also
a special offer at Pollin. I think it will be very hard to get the hands
on such a module. Last time I had no luck. But I found a 40x2 module in
a scrapbox at work :-)

As allready mentioned you would have to adapt the LCD-Modul for the use
with vdr. Either you program your own controller in hardware (e.g. using
an Atmel AVR) or you have to adapt the controlling software in vdr.
I think both option need quite a lot of time.

CU

Jens