[linux-dvb] Problem with some Channels

Hi

I am new to this list so I feel sorry when this is a FAQ, but i could not
find any list archieve.
I am using vdr-0.82 with the siemens_dvb-0.9-20010618 drivers on Linux-2.4.3.
Sometimes I cannot switch to some channels like ARD, ZDF, RTL etc. while
other channels like Sat1, ProSieben, MTV work fine. When I switch to a
not-working channel, I get a black screen and no additional error message
shows up. Everytime I switch any channels the following error message appears
in syslog:

Jun 26 14:59:29 apollo vdr[533]: switching to channel 26
Jun 26 14:59:29 apollo vdr[533]: ERROR (dvbapi.c,2052): Device or resource
busy

I tried to change the LO frequencies like Jean-Claude described it - with no
effect at all.

what could be the problem here?

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.