[linux-dvb] Re: Nice to have features for VDR ....

I'm already using one button on my control to reload the driver and
restart vdr. I just did it by using an ordinary .lircrc file and have
irexec running as a daemon. Works perfectly.

"Johannes Schoeller" <schoeller@gmx.at>
Sent by: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
26.06.2001 12:12