[linux-dvb] again, problem with insmod

First of all thank you all for helping me with my card; I'm here again with
another problem.
I recompiled my kernel 2.2.19, finally I got a working one (hope) :)
Now I'm using that kernel, and still have sources in /usr/src/linux
The problem occurs again when trying insmod after succesfully compiling the
driver ver. 0.8.2 in /home/amalesan/DVB/driver:

i2c-core.o: i2c core module
dvb: no dvb(s) found!
dvb.o init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters
SIOCSSIFADDR: No such device
dvb0: unknow interface: No such device
make: *** [insmod] Error 255

Could it really be a problem of IRQs and IO? I have a 3com 905B net card IRQ
12 and my ISDN modem with IRQ 9. And, of course, the DVB card (Techsan
Electronics, with Netsystem), which should be setted on IRQ 11 (according to
"lspci").

** cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:     164662          XT-PIC  timer