[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-S in the US.

> Unfortunately, we haven't found an NTSC dvb stream yet. If you know of
> a satellite that transmits in NTSC in the range between 40E - 40W
> (better not too close to the edges of that range) that can be received in
> Europe with a 1m dish, please tell us.
hey,
Hotbird 13 degr east:
Viaccess coded:
#define _NTV_INT_PACK	"NTV_INT_PACK:11937:h:0:27500:164:88:0:1:7105"
One of these (and likely both) transmit in NTSC
I can watch the decoded NTSC with gVideo and tuxview, select NTSC resize
the screen a bit to get a usable picture.
keys do go around hehe
It is Russian, so...
Regards
Jan