[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: DVB-S in the US.

Gerhard,

    Unfortunately, the only way to register for
WinDVBLive2000 is to bank wire
them the registration fee.  At the moment my bank wants
$40us as the fee to wire
them $15us for registration(g), so I've been holding
that on the back burner.
If they had another way to register and pay ( plastic
would be perfect but I
know there is a merchants fee on their end ) I would
have joined weeks ago.  I'd
be happy to pay a higher registration fee to cover this
just for the 'instant
gratification' but bank wire is about the worst option
they could have chosen (
again, I understand why but its a major hassle and cost
).

    I think the last time I checked DVBControl it
appeared to still be tied to the old API which doesn't
support the new frontend, but I'll look again today.
Thanks for the
tips!

    Bill