[linux-dvb] Re: Q: last known working driver with VDR?

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, Uwe Heinrich wrote:

> Hi,
> does somebody can tell me the last working combination of DVB/driver and VDR
> 0.83 ?
> I've a Suse 7.1 with a kernel 2.4.5 from kernel.org.
> With the "old" combination 0.82 / 0.80(or 0.71) everything was all right.
> Since 28.Jun it's _not_  that good. VDR quits after 2-4 h....

I'm currently using a snapshot from June 25th and VDR 0.83. The changes
introduced on June 26th (changelog says "major change in playback
buffering, should get rid of audio underruns this might break other
things, not for the faint of heart ...") made VDR start up and then freeze
for me (no channel switching, no OSD, no error message in syslog).

Regards,
hh