[linux-dvb] Re: problem to compile VDR

Hi, I think you are missing some header files. Perhaps you have to install
some more packages. On a debian system the missing file would be in
libjpeg62-dev. But I don't know which distribution you are currently
using...

Ciao

    Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash