[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Channel List for Premiere World

No I mean the entrys for the cinedoms are just some kind of Info Channels
to control or send informations about the NVOD Channels .. You cannot watch
with these settings cindeomes ... but they are on the way ..

Greetings
Stefan

                    Matthias
                    Schniedermeye        An:     Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc
                    r                    Kopie:  linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
                    <ms@citd.de>         Thema:  Re: Antwort: [linux-dvb] Re: Channel List for Premiere World

                    01.07.2001
                    12:15

> Just scanned the PW transponders with dtv:scan .. here are the results
(no
> Cinedome or other ppv channels are usefull for vdr) As soon as the new
> DVB2000 Settings will come I convert them to VDR Format.

YOU think that PPV-Channels are of no use. When i say "Cinedoms need more
work", do you think that i can watch them or not?

But many thanks for the other channels.

Bis denn