[linux-dvb] Re: premiere with hauppauge

I think 150 EUR is not so much a difference if you're going to buy a module
that costs 220 anyway.
I got a 4.7SE today and it works like a breeze.
Alphacrypt might be a nice module but as long as it doesn't work with Linux
(and it's low priority for the developers and even Siemens) it is really
too much of a hassle to me.
If you have children or want to save the money, you'll have to stick with
windows for the time being (maybe it's not going to be that long after all
as Siemens is obviously working on a firmware fix).

Good luck
Stephan