[linux-dvb] VDR doesn't work with latest CVS driver

since I'm using the latest driver, I've the following problems:

If VDR starts, it switches to the latest tuned channel and stays there.
There appears no OSD message for this first channel.
No other functions are working (No OSD, no channel switching).

The I've payed around with the USE_OSD definition for the driver and
found out, if compile the driver without that definition (I know, it
disables OSD)
VDR channel switching is working. Of course, without OSD.

I'm using VDR 0.83, but also 0.82, 0.81 isn't working with the driver.
An older driver version (CO early June) is working with all VDR versions.
My DVB card is a new Hauppauge 2.1

Any ideas ?

Peter