[linux-dvb] Re: VDR doesn't work with latest CVS driver

Carsten Koch wrote:

> Unfortunately, the difference between the driver subdirectories
> alone is over 20 000 lines:
>
> % diff -ru DVBJun27/driver DVBJun28/driver | wc -l
>          23195

That probably includes changes in dvb_firm.h, which is
generated from the firmware binaries and as such useless
to compare. After a fresh checkout I get:

% diff -ru DVBJun27/driver DVBJun28/driver | wc -l
         975

which still includes some junk (CVS/Entries &c), but of
course cannot include firmware changes, which there were
quite some (BTW: "ARM RESET" means that the firmware has
chrashed).

Regards,
Johannes