[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-c

I work with the same card and had some trouble with it.
The final step was to install the devfs.
I do not know why, but my card works only with the device filesystem compiled into the kernel.
It works with kernel 2.4.5 and 2.4.4

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 09:27:08PM +0200, 3000@holli3000.de wrote:

> is there anybody, who has a worked tuner of a dvb-c card? if its, so post it, please.
> i try it two weeks, but nothing happens.
> my card is a original siemens dvb-c with ca-modul, without analog-modul.
> kernel is 2.4.5, v4l and i2c are present.
> the osd of vdr works, but i have no tv-picture.
> my tv is connected with scart-cable.
> help me!
> holger
>

> --
> Info:

                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   tim@lapawa.net
   ,ooo0                 Where do you want
  (     )         0ooo,     to go tomorrow?
                 ( _ /