[linux-dvb] error "dvb.o" device not found.

hi friends,
    my problem is terrible.

Every time i am compiling a DVB/drivers path  with "make && make insmod",
the execution of "make insmod" writes on screen "dvb.o: device not found".
The system has noticed the Skystar2 Sat card (on /proc). It assign the IRQ and IO address
but the driver module don't know the card  and can't load it into memory

then, if i write "ifconfig" the device dvb0 don't exist.

But I don't know the error that I have committed.

Could You help me , please?

Saluti
    Callisto Pili