[linux-dvb] Re: ac3dec

You need a special version of ac3dec which you will find in the tools
directory in the ALSA CVS. That one has been modified to combine mix-down
of ac3 to pcm and to forward the original ac3 stream to an IEC958 device
via the alsa libs.

                    "Peter Ludwig"
                    <peter-ludwig@gmx.        To:     <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
                    net>                      cc:     (bcc: Robert Schneider/MUC1/Lotus)
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [linux-dvb] ac3dec
                    linux-dvb-bounce@l
                    inuxtv.org

                    12.07.2001 10:49

Hello,

Point1: when I start ac3dec I get the message "No accelerated IMDCT
transform found". What does it mean?

Point2: I can't start ac3dec with any option.

Thanks
Peter

linux-dvb" as subject.