[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: VDR and AC3 out via SB live

> VDR takes its best efforts to set the PIDs, but apparently sometimes the
> driver has problems here. When starting a recording, VDR needs to set all
> PIDs again with DMX_OUT_TS_TAP mode. Maybe there's still a driver bug in
> there somewhere...
>
> Klaus

:-(
It seems to me that the drivers aren't that stable since the switch to the
napi !
I can still crash the drivers (up to the ARM reset) by fast channel
switching (holding channel-up or down pressed) and beside that there are
thoses problems mentioned above...
I hope anyone of the driver developers gets to fix those problems soon...

Okay, thanks for your help...
btw: which driver version do you use ? The one from 22.06 ? Anything newer
seems to get stuck...

Martin.