[linux-dvb] Dolby Digital + external DD receiver + sblive

Hi,

maybe I was a little bit fast with my last question/
request for help.

I have an external receiver which is able to decode
dolby digital signals. This receiver has a cinch input
connector which I'm able (yes I am ;-) to connect to
the SPDIF?! output of my SBLive! card (topmost orange
connector, german: mini-klinke).
Now: How can I sent Dolby Digital stream produced by a
VDR-recording or by DVD playback (dvdplayer from Matjaz
Thaler) to this "orange" connector (digital out) of my
sblive! ?

I must admit, that I'm maybe a little confused about
ac3 and everything about it.
What I NOT want to do is, decode ac3 to 5 output
streams directly on my linux box because of the
existing external yamaha receiver...

Best regards,

Jens