[linux-dvb] Re: Key Timeout for channel switching

Konrad Riedel wrote:

> VDR is really great, but...
>
> I've a somewhat slow remote, so I want to have a longer timeout, before
> channel switching occurs. Do I have to patch the source for that?

That would be

#define DIRECTCHANNELTIMEOUT  500 //ms

in menu.c. Change the value to, e.g., 1000 for a longer timeout
(that will be the default in the next release, BTW).

> Best would be, if I see the keys typed so far in OSD..

Those _are_ displayed at the top left corner of the menu,
don't you see them??

Klaus