[linux-dvb] Re: How to set the recordtime at instant record

Matthias Fechner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > > who can i set the time when I start the instant record?
> > > The time of 2 hours is too short, can I set it manually to 3 hours?
> >
> >   stop = start + 200; // "instant recording" records 2 hours by default
> > in config.c accordingly.
>
> Thanks, that is what i mean.
>
> I must say this software is great!
>
> But I have some trouble in switching in Premiere World.
> Sometimes on the screen are no picture and sound.
> If i close vdr, unload the driver with make rmmod and start vdr with
> runvdr, the picture and sound is ok.
>
> Is this the DVB-s driver?
> I am using 0.9-20010618 and vdr 0.83.

How many DVB cards do you have?
If your CAM is not in the primary interface, and you watch PW via
VDR's "transfer mode", it can happen that the picture doesn't
work sometimes. I don't yet know why this is and what to do about
it, though. I'm not sure if it is a driver problem, since separate
recording and replay always works. Maybe there's still a glitch in the
transfer mode...

Klaus