[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: VDR and AC3 out via SB live

Jens Hauser wrote:

> It would be interesting to know, if it's only Dolby Surround or Dolby Digital
> (and which Version of Digital).

Iīm watching Pro7 with a modified DBox1 and get only DD3.2 which is like
Dolby Prologig. 3 Full bandwidth channels(R,C,L), 1 Suround(for L and R
together, with limited bandwidth) and finaly a subwoofer...
for me it seems, that they take a prologic-decoder, and recode it in AC3...
Donīt know wether you can get DD5.1 from Premiere-- I donīt have it.....
BTW. I use a yamaha DSP-3090 for decoding, and it tells me the used
format....
ciaou
Harry