[linux-dvb] Re: Still unhappy: SBLive! + ac3dec/play-ac3 ...

Hiho!

* Dieter Bloms <dbloms@suse.de> [20010717 15:17]:
> Btw.: I use alsa-0.9.4 driver with a hoontech card.

are you using an SBLive! with a hoontech card, or a hoontech standalone
card, like the SoundTrack Digital XF (available for 149,- DM)?

I'd love to (cheaply) add an S/PDIF output to my VDR box.

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - UIN: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine.
You don't have to change the world... to change the world. You're either part