[linux-dvb] Re: 16:9-signalling? WSS insertion; Teletext

Hi,

I just had a look in the AV7110 specification. There I've seen that WSS is
supported, but only for CVBS (the same is true for teletext). That means if
you run your card in Y/C mode WSS in line 23 is not working!

You could check if WSS working by switching to CVBS. Of course the picture
quality is not as good as with Y/C then :-(.

Anybody has an idea why WSS/teletext insertion into Y/C signals is not
supported? Is it possible to change that?

Mike