[linux-dvb] Using Nova with test_switch?

Hi,

I'm trying to get a transport stream using the Nova card.
As I found in the list archive, I should do:

   ntuxzap -e
   cat /dev/ost/dvr >test.ts

Since I gave up trying to compile "ntuxzap" (or running "autogen.sh"),
I thought about using "test_switch" instead.

There's no error message running "test_switch" (and strace shows every
ioctl() succeeds), but "/dev/ost/dvr" doesn't delivery anything.

Is "test_switch" usable with the Nova card?

Thanks,
Matthias