[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with Seca CAM (Aston 1.05)

Well, actually, in my case, I have a Seca CAM from Aston 1.05, and
everything worked QUITE well with older kernel, but with 0.9.x and 2.4
kernel I can't use anymore encryptede channels: I'd link to know WHO has
a 2.4 working environment with possibly a HardWare description with the
same CAM. I think it's the 10th time I ask for it: does it mean that
NOBODY had had success in making it work?
I hope THIS time somebody answers me...
Ciao Massimiliano